Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Rakuen jihō = The Paradise times. ([Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1919-1939
[Honolulu, Hawaii] (1919-1939)
Rakuen jihō = The Paradise times. : ([Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1919-1939
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Honolulu, Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 1 (Jan. 1919)-v. 35, no. 4 (Aug. 1939).
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Continues: Makiki kyōhō (non-extant).
- Editor: T. Okumura.
- In Japanese; beginning Jan. 1935, includes English section.
- Issued under the auspices of Makiki Christian Church.
- sn 85047131
View complete holdings information