Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii mainichi. (Hilo, Hawaii, T.H.) 1913-1941
Hilo, Hawaii, T.H. (1913-1941)
The Hawaii mainichi. : (Hilo, Hawaii, T.H.) 1913-1941
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hilo, Hawaii, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
- Hawaii Mainichi Sha
- Dates of publication:
-v. 35, no. 9122 (Dec. 8, 1941).
Began in 1913?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Japanese newspapers--Hawaii.
- Japanese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981873
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 6549 (July 23, 1934).
- Editors: 1912-1920, J. Hayakawa; 1921-1937, G. Okubo ... [et al.]; <1941>, N. Tokushiro.
- In English and Japanese.
- Japanese section has added masthead title: Hawai mainichi.
- sn 85047156
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information