Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii Sunday news. (Honolulu, T.H.) 1941-1941
Honolulu, T.H. (1941-1941)
The Hawaii Sunday news. : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1941-1941
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Sunday News
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Aug. 17, 1941)-dai 17-gō (1941-nen 12-gatsu nanoka [Dec. 7, 1941]).
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- "In 1936 The Hawaii Shogyo Sha published a monthly magazine in Hilo, Hawaii. Later [it] was changed into ... a newspaper and now the same publication is ready to make its reappearance as The Hawaii Sunday news." Cf. Aug. 17, 1941 issue.
- Added masthead title in Japanese: Hawai Sandi nyūsu.
- Editor: G. Okubo.
- In Japanese and English, Aug.-Oct. 5, 1941; in Japanese, Oct. 12-Dec. 1941.
- No more published?
- sn 85047158
View complete holdings information