Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Valley isle chronicle. (Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]) 192?-19??
Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii] (192?-19??)
Valley isle chronicle. : (Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]) 192?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Wailuku, Maui, T.H. [Territory of Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
- Valley Isle Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Maui (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- "Maui's home town weekly."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 33 (Jan. 4, 1928).
- Editors: <1928>, V.L. Stevenson; <1939>, M.S. Kearns.
- sn 85047162
View complete holdings information