Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii news. (Hilo, Hawaii) 1925-194?
Hilo, Hawaii (1925-194?)
The Hawaii news. : (Hilo, Hawaii) 1925-194?
- Alternative Titles:
Hawaii Sunday news<1927>-Nov. 4, 1928
- Place of publication:
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- J.B. McSwanson
- Dates of publication:
- Hawaii Island (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Hawaii--Hawaii Island.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213101
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 68 (July 3, 1927).
- Editor: <1927>- J.B. McSwanson.
- Issues for 1925-Nov. 4, 1928: "An independent Sunday newspaper."
- sn 85047167
View complete holdings information