Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii press. (Hilo, Hawaii) 1928-19??
Hilo, Hawaii (1928-19??)
The Hawaii press. : (Hilo, Hawaii) 1928-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Hawaii Filipino news
- Place of publication:
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Hawaii Press
- Dates of publication:
Sept. 7, 1946-
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Filipino Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00924194
- Hawaii Island (Hawaii)--Newspapers.
- Hawaii--Hawaii Island.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213101
- "Hawaii's independent newspaper."
- Beginning in 1942, includes separately numbered weekly section in Ilocano, Tagalog and Visayan called: Hawaii Filipino news.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 312 (Aug. 23, 1932).
- Editors: <1932>-1935, Oct. 1946-<1949>, J.A. Lee; 1936-Sept. 1, 1946, H.W. Ching; Z.C. Legaspi (Filipino section).
- sn 85047168
View complete holdings information