Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ti Silaw = The light. (Honolulu, T.H.) 1924-1942
Honolulu, T.H. (1924-1942)
Ti Silaw = The light. : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1924-1942
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Feb. 2, 1924 issue.
Ceased in 1942?
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Filipino Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00924194
- "Filipino labor publication in Hawaii."
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 21 (June 27, 1937).
- Editors: <1937>, B. Paraso; <1940>-1942, C. Ligot.
- In English and Ilocano.
- sn 85047174
View complete holdings information