Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jitsugyō no Hawai = The Jitsugyo no Hawaii. (Honolulu, T.H.) 1912-1941
Honolulu, T.H. (1912-1941)
Jitsugyō no Hawai = The Jitsugyo no Hawaii. : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1912-1941
- Alternative Titles:
Hawaiian industrial magazine
Jitsugyo no Hawaii
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jitsugyo no Hawaii Sha
- Dates of publication:
-v. 30, no. 5 (Dec. 5, 1941).
Began in Sept. 1912.
- "A newspaper and magazine published weekly." Cf. Sept. 19, 1941 issue.
- Beginning in 1917, has added title in English: The Hawaiian industrial magazine.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 8 (Aug. 1913), copy imperfect; title from: vol. 3, no. 1 (Taishō 3-nen 1-gatsu tsuitachi [Jan. 1, 1914]).
- Editors: <1913>-1916, T. Terasaki; 1917-<1939>, T. Toyama.
- In Japanese; 193- includes section in English.
- sn 85047181
View complete holdings information