Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gakuen. ([Waipahu, Hawaii]) 19??-194?
[Waipahu, Hawaii] (19??-194?)
Gakuen. : ([Waipahu, Hawaii]) 19??-194?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Waipahu, Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
- Waipafu Gakuen Kōyūkai Bungeibu
- Dates of publication:
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Added masthead title in romanized Japanese: Gakuen.
- Description based on: No. 17 (June 6, 1941).
- English section has title: Gakuen (Y.B.A.).
- In Japanese, with section in English.
- sn 85047185
View complete holdings information