Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii mikkyo = Hawai mikkyō. (Hawai Honoruru-shi) 193?-194?
Hawai Honoruru-shi (193?-194?)
Hawaii mikkyo = Hawai mikkyō. : (Hawai Honoruru-shi) 193?-194?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Hawai Honoruru-shi
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Shingonshū Betsuin-nai Hakkōjo
- Dates of publication:
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Description based on: No. 8 (Mar. 1941).
- Editor: F. Tanaka.
- In Japanese.
- Issued by Shingonshū Hawai Kyōku Honbu.
- sn 85047186
View complete holdings information