Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kauai shinpo = Kawai shinpō. (Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii) 1904-1940
Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii (1904-1940)
The Kauai shinpo = Kawai shinpō. : (Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii) 1904-1940
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Kauai Shinpo
- Dates of publication:
-no. 1790 (Mar. 26, 1940).
Began with Apr. 9, 1904 issue.
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Kauai (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Description based on: Dai 1675-gō (Shōwa 13-nen 1-gatsu tsuitachi [Jan. 1, 1938]).
- Editors: 1904- T. Fukunaka; <1938>, U. Fujita.
- In Japanese and English, 1904-192? and Apr. 1940-1941; in Japanese, -Mar. 1940. Cf. Sakamaki, S. Hist. of the Japanese press in Hawaii.
- sn 85047187
View complete holdings information