Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Voice of labor. (Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.) 1935-1939
Honolulu, Oahu, T.H. (1935-1939)
The Voice of labor. : (Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.) 1935-1939
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Nov. 4, 1935-v. 4, no. 27 (July 6, 1939).
- Labor unions--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- "Hawaii's only working-class newspaper."
- Editors: 1935-Feb. 1937, Sept. 1937-Jan. 1938, C. Paxton; Apr. 1938-1939, J. Hall.
- In English; with section in Japanese, Nov.-Dec. 1938.
- Japanese section has added masthead title in Japanese: Rōdōsha no koe.
- sn 85047195
View complete holdings information