Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Voice of labor. volume (Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.) 1935-1939
Honolulu, Oahu, T.H. (1935-1939)
The Voice of labor. volume : (Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.) 1935-1939
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Oahu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Nov. 4, 1935-v. 4, no. 27 (July 6, 1939).
- Labor unions--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- "Hawaii's only working-class newspaper."
- Editors: 1935-Feb. 1937, Sept. 1937-Jan. 1938, C. Paxton; Apr. 1938-1939, J. Hall.
- In English; with section in Japanese, Nov.-Dec. 1938.
- Japanese section has added masthead title in Japanese: Rōdōsha no koe.
- sn 85047195
View complete holdings information