Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Plantation news. (Honolulu, T.H.) 1946-19??
Honolulu, T.H. (1946-19??)
The Plantation news. : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1946-19??
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Plantation News
- Dates of publication:
- Sugar plantations--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Sugar plantations.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01744089
- "The newspaper for the plantation family."
- In English; beginning Jan. 1947, includes section in Ilocano.
- Issued by Hawaiian Sugar Planters' Association.
- Issues for Mar. 1946-Apr.? 1948 called v. 1-3; with June 1948 issue, numbering repeats from v. 1, no. 1.
- sn 85047197
View complete holdings information