Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii Chinese journal = Tʻan pao. (Honolulu [Hawaii) 1937-1957
Honolulu [Hawaii (1937-1957)
Hawaii Chinese journal = Tʻan pao. : (Honolulu [Hawaii) 1937-1957
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu [Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Chinese Journal]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 12, 1937)-v. 21, no. 52 (Dec. 31, 1957).
- Chinese Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Chinese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857249
- Chinese newspapers--Hawaii.
- Chinese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857651
- "The voice of 30,000 Chinese."
- Editors: 1937-1945, W. Lee; 1946-Oct. 1950, E. Yee; Nov. 1950-1957, H. Zen.
- In English.
- sn 85047204
View complete holdings information