Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii Chinese weekly. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1958-1959
Honolulu, Hawaii (1958-1959)
Hawaii Chinese weekly. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1958-1959
- Alternative Titles:
Oct. 1958-Feb. 1959
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Diversified Publications]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 3, 1958)-v. 2, no. 24 [i.e. 25] (Nov. 16, 1959).
- Chinese Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Chinese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857249
- Editors: July-Sept. 1958, J.S.M.J. Chang; Oct. 1958-Jan.? 1959, M.S. Goo.
- In English.
- News supplement called: Pacifika, accompanies some issues, Oct. 1958-Feb. 1959.
- Vol. 2, no. 24 repeated in numbering.
- sn 85047205
View complete holdings information