Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaiian reporter. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1959-1961
Honolulu, Hawaii (1959-1961)
Hawaiian reporter. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1959-1961
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaiian Reporter
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 18, 1959)-v. 2, no. 40 (Mar. 16, 1961).
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Filipino Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00924194
- Beginning with July 2, 1959 issue called, or includes Ilocano section called: Filipino ed., or: Benneg Filipino.
- In English and Ilocano; some issues in Ilocano only.
- Issued concurrently with the English language weekly of the same title.
- sn 85047214
View complete holdings information