Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Filipino news. (Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii) 1942-1959
Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii (1942-1959)
Filipino news. : (Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii) 1942-1959
- Place of publication:
- Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Filipino News.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 30, no. 26 (Jan. 14, 1959).
Began in 1942.
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Filipino Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00924194
- Description based on: Vol. 27, no. 17 (Jan. 7, 1955).
- Editor: A.A. Albayalde.
- In English and Ilocano; some issues in Ilocano only.
- Slight irregularities in issue numbering.
- sn 85047216
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information