Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tan shan xin bao. (Honolulu, H.I.) 1883-1907
Honolulu, H.I. (1883-1907)
Tan shan xin bao. : (Honolulu, H.I.) 1883-1907
- Alternative Titles:
Hawaiian Chinese news
Tan shan Long Ji xin bao
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, H.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaiian Chinese News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Mar. 16, 1883 issue.
Ceased in 1907.
- Chinese newspapers--Hawaii.
- Chinese newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00857651
- Continues: Long Ji bao (non-extant); continued by: Min sheng ri bao (non-extant). Cf. Chinese newspapers publ. in North America, 1854-1975.
- Description based on: Ti 296 hao chi (Apr. 13, 1889).
- In Chinese (Cantonese).
- sn 85047219
View complete holdings information