Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Yoen jiho = Yōen jihō. (Koloa, Kauai, T.H.) 1921-1970
Koloa, Kauai, T.H. (1921-1970)
The Yoen jiho = Yōen jihō. : (Koloa, Kauai, T.H.) 1921-1970
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Koloa, Kauai, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
- Yoen Jiho Sha
- Dates of publication:
-no. 1996 (Apr. 30, 1970).
Began with Feb. 2, 1921 issue.
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Description based on: No. 1226 (Mar. 5, 1941).
- Editors: 1921- H. Suzuki; <Mar.-Apr.> 1941, G. Arashiro; <June>-Dec. 1941, Y. Oyadomari; 1947-1970, C. Kinjo.
- In Japanese.
- Issues for 1921- called also: The Koloa times. Cf. Sakamaki, S. Hist. of the Japanese press in Hawaii.
- Publication suspended with no. 1257 (Dec. 5, 1941), and resumed in 1947; suspended again Sept. 1965-Aug. 1966.
- Published <June>-Dec. 1941 in Hanapepe, Kauai, T.H.; 1947-1970 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- sn 85047237
View complete holdings information