Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Midpacifican. volume (Honolulu [H.T.]) 1942-1945
Honolulu [H.T.] (1942-1945)
Midpacifican. volume : (Honolulu [H.T.]) 1942-1945
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu [H.T.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Recreation and Morale Office, Hawaiian Dept.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 12 (May 12, 1945).
Began in Mar. 1942.
June 17, 1944-1945
- World War, 1939-1945--Pacific Ocean--Newspapers.
- "The Armed Forces newspaper in the Pacific Ocean Areas."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Mar. 15, 1942).
- Publisher: 1942-Sept. 1943, Hawaiian Dept., U.S. Army; Oct. 1943-Aug. 5, 1944, Central Pacific Area; Aug. 12, 1944-1945, Pacific Ocean Areas.
- sn 85047246
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information