Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tomo. volume (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1???-19??
Honolulu, Hawaii (1???-19??)
The Tomo. volume : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1???-19??
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Japanese Ministers' Association
- Dates of publication:
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Periodicals.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- "Oldest magazine among Japanese in the Western hemisphere."
- Added cover title in Japanese: Tomo.
- Description based on: Vol. 20, no. 5 (May 1618 [i.e. 1918]); title from cover.
- Issued under the auspices of the Board of the Hawaiian Evangelical Association.
- Japanese and English, in separately paged sections.
- sn 85047263
View complete holdings information