Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pointer. (NAS Barbers Point) 19??-19??
NAS Barbers Point (19??-19??)
The Pointer. : (NAS Barbers Point) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- NAS Barbers Point
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Public Affairs Office, Naval Air Station
- Dates of publication:
- Air bases--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- United States--Armed Forces--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Serving Naval aviation in the Pacific."
- Description based on: Vol. 19, no. 22 (Oct. 30, 1970).
- sn 85047282
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information