Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii herald. (Honolulu) 1980-current
The Hawaii herald. : (Honolulu) 1980-current
- Place of publication:
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Hochi
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 16, 1980)-
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- "A journal for Hawaii's Japanese Americans."
- Beginning with July 17, 1981 issue, includes annual supplement with title: AJA directory.
- Supersedes a publication with the same title issued 1969-1973.
- sn 85047500
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information