Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Christian Science monitor. (Boston, Mass.) 1983-2012
Boston, Mass. (1983-2012)
The Christian Science monitor. : (Boston, Mass.) 1983-2012
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Christian Science Pub. Society
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with vol. 104, issue 19 (Apr. 2, 2012).
Vol. 75, no. 218 (Oct. 3, 1983)-
Apr. 12, 2009-Apr. 2, 2012
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Boston (Mass.)--Periodicals.
- Christian Science.--gtt
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Periodicals.
- "To injure no man but to bless all mankind."
- Also issued in an international ed.: Monitor world.
- Also issued online (in HTML, and as PDF "Treeless ed."), and on microfilm from UMI.
- An activity of the First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Formed by the union of: Christian Science monitor (Boston, Mass. : Eastern ed.), and: Christian Science monitor (Boston, Mass. : Central ed.), and: Christian Science monitor (Boston, Mass. : New England ed.), and: Christian Science monitor (Boston, Mass. : Western ed.).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 104, issue 19 (Apr. 2, 2012).
- None published Mar. 28-Apr. 11, 2009 during transition from daily newspaper to weekly in magazine format.
- Published as a daily newspaper, Oct. 3, 1983-Mar. 27, 2009; as a weekly periodical Apr. 12, 2009-Apr. 2, 2012.
- Weekly ed.: Christian science monitor (Boston, Mass. : World ed.), <1987-2000>.
- sn 85047512
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information