Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Navajo times. volume (Window Rock, Ariz.) 1960-1984
Window Rock, Ariz. (1960-1984)
Navajo times. volume : (Window Rock, Ariz.) 1960-1984
- Place of publication:
- Window Rock, Ariz.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Navajo Tribe
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, issue 1 (Aug. 4, 1960)-v. 27, no. 48 (July 12, 1984).
May 3-July 12, 1984
- Apache County (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Arizona--Newspapers.
- Navajo Indians--Arizona--Newspapers.
- Window Rock (Ariz.)--Newspapers.
- "Published for ... Owned by ... The Navajo Tribe."
- "Voice of Scenic Navajoland."
- A project of the Public Relations and Information Dept. of the Navajo Tribe, Feb. 1962-Dec. 1963; of the Public Relations Dept., 1964-1984.
- Available on microfilm from Southwest Micrographic Pub. Co.
- Continues the suspended Navajo times (Window Rock, Ariz. : 1959).
- Danky, J.P. Native American periodicals and newspapers 1828-1982
- Masthead ill.: Family in wagon on road, sun shining in the west.
- sn 85047513
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information