Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Pennsylvania journal, or, Weekly advertiser. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1742-1793
Philadelphia, Pa. (1742-1793)
The Pennsylvania journal, or, Weekly advertiser. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1742-1793
- Alternative Titles:
Pennsylvania journal and the weekly advertiser
Jan. 30, 1766-Sept. 17, 1777 and May 17, 1780-1793
Pennsylvania journal and weekly advertiser
June 13, 1751-Jan. 23, 1766 and Dec. 23, 1778-May 10, 1780
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed and sold by William Bradford
- Dates of publication:
No. 3 (Dec. 21, 1742)-no. 3619 (Sept. 18, 1793).
- Frequency varies
Sept. 5, 1789-1793
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Historical Society of Pennsylvania. ; Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series.
- Issue for Mar. 31, 1779 numbered 1282 instead of 1822; error perpetuated for rest of run.
- Publisher varies: William and Thomas Bradford, <1769>; Thomas Bradford, <1779>; T. Bradford & P. Hall, <1779>; Thomas Bradford, <1791>-
- Suspended publication Nov. 27, 1776-Jan. 29, 1777.
- sn 85047530
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information