Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The idiot, or, Invisible rambler. (Boston [Mass.]) 1817-1819
Boston [Mass.] (1817-1819)
The idiot, or, Invisible rambler. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1817-1819
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Simpleton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 20, 1817)-v. 1, no. 52 (Jan. 2, 1819).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque by Readex Microprint Corp.
- C.S. Brigham, Early American newspapers
- Issue for Jan. 10, 1818 also numbered vol. 1, no. 1.
- Merged with: Kaleidoscope (Boston, Mass.); to form: Boston kaleidoscope and literary rambler.
- sn 85047616
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information