Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Recorder. (Boston [Mass.]) 1816-1816
Boston [Mass.] (1816-1816)
The Recorder. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1816-1816
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Nathaniel Willis
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1816)-v. 1, no. 52 (Dec. 24, 1816).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series); also available online.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp. (Early American newspapers series).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 85047619
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information