Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Peoples advocate. [volume] (Aurora, Ind.) 1868-1870
Aurora, Ind. (1868-1870)
The Peoples advocate. [volume] : (Aurora, Ind.) 1868-1870
- Place of publication:
- Aurora, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Dec. 1870?
Number 1 (September 3, 1868)-
- Aurora (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Dearborn County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Indiana--Dearborn County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216007
- "People's Advocate-Advance sheet" issued Aug. 27, 1868.
- Ed. F. Sibley was "superintendent" of the Advocate Printing Company.
- Latest issue consulted: number 107 (Decemebr 22, 1870); U.S. Newspaper Archive (viewed June 26, 2017).
- Suspended publication between Feb. 24, and June 9, 1870.
- sn 85047681
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information