Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paoli news. (Paoli, Ind.) 1893-2010
Paoli, Ind. (1893-2010)
The Paoli news. : (Paoli, Ind.) 1893-2010
- Place of publication:
- Paoli, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Mr. & Mrs. Wendell Gooch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased with v. 135, no. 55 (Jan. 7, 2010) issue.
- Paoli (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Beginning with the July 15, 1954 issue, published in conjunction with "The Paoli Republican." The papers then share a single volume number (that of "The Paoli Republican"), and carry alternate issue numbers.
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 47 (July 26, 1893).
- Established by D.J. Murr.
- Final issue consulted.
- Issues for July 26, 1893-Aug. 30, 1893 called v. 22, but constitute v. 21.
- sn 85047962
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information