Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Paoli Republican. (Paoli, Ind.) 187?-2010
Paoli, Ind. (187?-2010)
The Paoli Republican. : (Paoli, Ind.) 187?-2010
- Place of publication:
- Paoli, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
- Mr. & Mrs. Wendell Gooch
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1878?; ceased with v. 135, no. 54 (Jan. 5, 2010) issue.
- Orange County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Paoli (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Beginning with the July 20?, 1954 issue, published in conjunction with "The Paoli news." The papers then share a single volume number, and carry alternate issue numbers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 24 (Jan. 29, 1879).
- Final issue consulted.
- Includes: "Anniversary supplement" (June 13, 1935), and Paoli "Centennial edition" (Aug. 3, 1950).
- sn 85047964
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information