Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The English news. (English, Ind.) 1893-1951
English, Ind. (1893-1951)
The English news. : (English, Ind.) 1893-1951
- Place of publication:
- English, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Martha J. Flanigan]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 73, no. 51 (Dec. 28, 1951).
Began in 1893
- "Republican party paper" Cf. Miller.
- A Leavenworth edition was published from 1916 to 1918 Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 38 (Jan. 5, 1900).
- Established by James R. Pro and W.W. Temple.
- Publisher's name from Miller, John W. Indiana newspaper bibliog.
- sn 85047966
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information