Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western commentator. (Salem, IA [i.e. Ind.]) 1841-1841
Salem, IA [i.e. Ind.] (1841-1841)
Western commentator. : (Salem, IA [i.e. Ind.]) 1841-1841
- Place of publication:
- Salem, IA [i.e. Ind.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.H. May
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1841; ceased in Sept. 1841.
- Indiana--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217010
- Salem (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Washington County (Ind.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (June 3, 1841).
- In Sept. 1841 the printing equipment was sold and moved to Madison in Jefferson Co. Cf. Miller, John W. Indiana newspaper bibliog.
- sn 85048014
View complete holdings information