Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening journal. (Jeffersonville, Ind.) 1896-189?
Jeffersonville, Ind. (1896-189?)
The evening journal. : (Jeffersonville, Ind.) 1896-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jeffersonville, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.H. Voight
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1896; short-lived
- Daily (except Sunday)
- "Successor to The Daily world" Cf. Publishing block of "The Evening journal" beginning Dec. 2, 1896.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Oct. 1, 1896).
- Established by Charles C. Foster.
- Includes special edition about Jeffersonville, dated Aug. 1897. This issue cites the paper's title as: The Jeffersonville journal.
- Published also in a weekly edition called: The Weekly journal.
- sn 85048125
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information