Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greenfield globe. (Greenfield, Ind.) 1901-1908
Greenfield, Ind. (1901-1908)
The Greenfield globe. : (Greenfield, Ind.) 1901-1908
- Place of publication:
- Greenfield, Ind.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [Greenfield Print. & Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1901; ceased in Mar. 1909.
- "Pro-Republican party paper" Cf. Miller.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 24 (Dec. 20, 1906).
- Established by W.E. Newby. Cf. Miller.
- Publisher's name from Miller.
- sn 85048241
View complete holdings information