Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pacific City herald. (Pacific City, Mills County, Iowa) 1858-1860
Pacific City, Mills County, Iowa (1858-1860)
Pacific City herald. : (Pacific City, Mills County, Iowa) 1858-1860
- Place of publication:
- Pacific City, Mills County, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Alfred Thomson
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 24, 1858 issue? Ceased with Aug. 9, 1860 issue?
- Nemaha County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Otoe County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Pacific City (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly newspaper--devoted to western interests, literature, politics, agriculture, news, &c."
- "Independent in all things--neutral in nothing."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 35 (Mar. 24, 1859).
- Each issue, <Mar. 24, 1859-Aug. 2, 1860>, contains map called: South Platte Valley route to the gold mines.
- Editor: Alfred Thomson.
- sn 85049673
View complete holdings information