Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The I.S.C. student. (Ames, Iowa) 1897-1914
Ames, Iowa (1897-1914)
The I.S.C. student. : (Ames, Iowa) 1897-1914
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Ames, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Students of Iowa State College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 10, no. 1 (July 28, 1897)-v. 39, no. 57 (Apr. 25, 1914).
- Issued during the academic year; frequency varies
- Issue for Mar. 5, 1912, includes forensics supplement called: The I.S.C. student state oratorical number.
- Vol. 25, no. 13 (Nov. 26, 1906) misnumbered vol. 25, no. 12 (Nov. 19, 1906).
- Vol. 35 omitted in numbering.
- sn 85050777
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information