Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nevada journal. (Nevada, Iowa) 1895-1899
Nevada, Iowa (1895-1899)
The Nevada journal. : (Nevada, Iowa) 1895-1899
- Alternative Titles:
Nevada journal semiweekly
Sept. 13, 1898-1899
- Place of publication:
- Nevada, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Benjamin Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 5, 1895)-v. 5, no. 19 (June 6, 1899).
- "Special souvenir edition" published May 30, 1895.
- Each issue includes section: Colo journal, Apr. 26-Nov. 21, 1895, Jan. 21-June 3, 1897.
- Originally edited by: J.K. Laycock, O.J. Benjamin, and G.A. Benjamin.
- Special issue called: Convention extra, published June 29, 1895.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85050782
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information