Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The McCallsburg star. (McCallsburg, Iowa) 19??-19??
McCallsburg, Iowa (19??-19??)
The McCallsburg star. : (McCallsburg, Iowa) 19??-19??
- Place of publication:
- McCallsburg, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Students of McCallsburg High School
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (during school year)
- "A community newspaper published by its high school."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 1 (Sept. 21, 1921).
- Editors: Virgil Hougen, <Sept. 21, 1921-Apr. 19, 1922>; Sadie Pearson, <Oct. 11, 1922>-May 2, 1923.
- sn 85050812
View complete holdings information