Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Williamsburg journal-tribune. (Williamsburg, Iowa) 1901-1942
Williamsburg, Iowa (1901-1942)
Williamsburg journal-tribune. : (Williamsburg, Iowa) 1901-1942
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Williamsburg, Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- Journal-Tribune Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 57, no. 28 (Nov. 12, 1942).
Began between Jan. 1 and Feb. 7, 1901.
- "A progressive newspaper devoted to the best interests of Williamsburg and Iowa County."
- "Proceedings of the Board of Supervisors" supplement included in the Nov. 19, 1903, issue.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 35 (Feb. 14, 1901).
- Originally edited by: T.T. Osborn, Leo Kenney, and H.L. Jones.
- Published as: Journal-tribune, Aug. 13, 1942-Nov. 1942.
- Publisher varies.
- sn 85050845
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information