Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boonsboro times. (Boonesboro [Boone], Iowa) 1860-1865
Boonesboro [Boone], Iowa (1860-1865)
The Boonsboro times. : (Boonesboro [Boone], Iowa) 1860-1865
- Place of publication:
- Boonesboro [Boone], Iowa
- Geographic coverage:
- John A. Hull & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- "People of any color seldom run unless there is something to run from," Jan. 22-<Feb. 26, 1863>.
- Boonesboro, Iowa, incorporated into Boone, Iowa.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 6 (Feb. 6, 1862).
- Editors: J.A. Hull, J.F. Rice and A.L. Speer, <Feb. 6>-June 26, 1862; John A. Hull, July 10, 1862-<Feb. 26, 1863>.
- Jan. 1, 1863, issue misdated Jan. 1, 1862.
- Publisher: John A. Hull, July 10, 1862-<Feb. 26, 1863>.
- sn 85050877
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information