Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Farmers' national weekly. (Washington, D.C.) 1933-1933
Washington, D.C. (1933-1933)
Farmers' national weekly. : (Washington, D.C.) 1933-1933
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Farmers National Committee for Action
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 30, 1933)-v. 1, no. 15 (Nov. 10, 1933).
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States--Periodicals.
- "Established by the Farmers National Relief Conference held in Washington, D.C. December 7-10, 1932."
- Editor: Rob F. Hall.
- Merged with: Producers news (Plentywood, Mont. : National ed.), and: Workers and farmers cooperative bulletin (non-extant), to form: Farmers national weekly (Chicago : 1934).
- Official organ: Farmers National Committee for Action.
- Title from caption.
- sn 85053359
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information