Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carthage Republican-tribune. (Carthage, N.Y.) 1923-current
Carthage, N.Y. (1923-current)
Carthage Republican-tribune. : (Carthage, N.Y.) 1923-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Carthage, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Floyd J. Rich
- Dates of publication:
63rd year, no. 36 (Jan. 18, 1923)-
- Carthage (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Carthage.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232977
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Latest issue consulted: 134th year, no. 25 (Feb. 23, 1994).
- Masthead reads "Carthage Republican tribune with the Philadelphia North Country advance and The Theresa gleaner" May 8-July 10, 1946.
- Published as: Carthage Republican tribune, <1994>-
- Publisher: Ray Hansen, <June 18, 1986>-
- sn 85054035
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information