Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The voice of the nation. (Addison, N.Y.) 1855-1855
Addison, N.Y. (1855-1855)
The voice of the nation. : (Addison, N.Y.) 1855-1855
- Place of publication:
- Addison, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chas. L. Phelps
- Dates of publication:
Began with: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1855); ceased with: v. 1, no. 51 (Dec. 19, 1855).
- Addison (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Put none but Americans on guard."
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 10, 1855).
- Published every Wednesday morning.
- Publishers: Charles L. Phelps, <Jan. 10, 1855>; A.L. Underhill, Mar. 7-Dec. 15, 1855.
- sn 85054075
View complete holdings information