Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily journal. (Ogdensburgh, N.Y.) 1857-1868
Ogdensburgh, N.Y. (1857-1868)
The daily journal. : (Ogdensburgh, N.Y.) 1857-1868
- Place of publication:
- Ogdensburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James, Hopkins & Foster
- Dates of publication:
-June 29, 1868.
Began in 1857. Cf. French, J.H. Gazetteer of the state of N.Y., 1860.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (State)--Ogdensburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205287
- New York (State)--Saint Lawrence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202920
- Ogdensburg (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Saint Lawrence County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: No. 658 (June 20, 1857).
- Weekly eds.: Weekly journal (Ogdensburg, N.Y.), 1857-1858; and: St. Lawrence Republican and Ogdensburgh weekly journal, 1858-1868.
- sn 85054112
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information