Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York daily reformer. (Watertown, N.Y.) 1861-1862
Watertown, N.Y. (1861-1862)
New-York daily reformer. : (Watertown, N.Y.) 1861-1862
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ingalls, Brockway, & Beebee
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1861)-v. 1, no. 232 (Jan. 18, 1862).
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Weekly ed.: New York reformer (Watertown, N.Y.).
- sn 85054123
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information