Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Constitutionalist, peoples' advocate and state gazette. (Raleigh, N.C.) 183?-1833
Raleigh, N.C. (183?-1833)
The Constitutionalist, peoples' advocate and state gazette. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 183?-1833
- Alternative Titles:
Peoples' advocate and state gazette
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles R. Ramsay
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 47 (Oct. 15, 1833).
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "The liberty of the press-the shield of freedom-the scourge of tyrants."
- Available on microfilm from the North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 10 (Jan. 22, 1833).
- sn 85054174
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information