Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The constitutionalist. (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1833-1835
Syracuse, N.Y. (1833-1835)
The constitutionalist. : (Syracuse, N.Y.) 1833-1835
- Place of publication:
- Syracuse, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.B. Clarke & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Aug. 7, 1833 issue; ceased in 1835.
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Oct. 23, 1833).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 50 (July 15, 1835).
- Motto: "Tory Veracity - Character of the Tory Press", <1834>.
- Publishers: J.B. Clarke & Co., <1833>; J.M. Patterson, <1834-1835>.
- Whig. Cf. Clark, J.V.H. Onondaga; or reminiscences ..., 1849.
- sn 85054175
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information