Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Albany patriot. (Albany [N.Y.) 1825-1826
Albany [N.Y. (1825-1826)
Albany patriot. : (Albany [N.Y.) 1825-1826
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- George Galpin]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1825.
Ceased in 1826?
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 22 (Oct. 21, 1825).
- Editor: G.A. Gamage, <1826>.
- Publisher's name recorded in Weise, A.J. Hist. of the city of Albany, N.Y., 1884.
- sn 85054233
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information