Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About United States' gazette. (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1804-1818
Philadelphia [Pa. (1804-1818)
United States' gazette. : (Philadelphia [Pa.) 1804-1818
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Bronson & E. Chauncey]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 25, no. 3546 (Feb. 20, 1804)-v. 53, no. 6821 (Mar. 7, 1818).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Merged with: True American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1817); to form: Union, United States gazette and true American.
- Numbering is irregular.
- sn 85054290
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information